Summer Project AssistantSou Sou
College Meet-Up Intern For New App!YING
Banking InternshipNoah Bank
Banking / Sales Account Management - Paid internships and Full Time Sales PositionsMCO, Inc
Operations InternPalisades Credit Union
On-Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Summer Internships - Call Center RepresentativesDCU
Investment Banking Analyst InternshipBookmark This
Richard Franklin & Company
Posted: February 26 2016
Company Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRichard Franklin & Company is searching for a highly motivated individual to participate in our investment banking internship. You will be an integral part in each deal and transaction Richard Franklin & Company performs.
Our prospective clients range from start-ups to large cap firms. This internship has the opportunity to include a wide range of experiences including underwriting, raising capital acquisitions, restructuring, joint ventures, and leverage buyouts.
Responsibilities• Financial Modeling/Valuation
• Market Research
• Creating detailed descriptive memoranda and presentation material, and marketing materials for internal and external use
• Leveraged Buyout Analysis
• Interacting with client personal
• Assisting in the identification of deal-appropriate strategic and financial buyers, marketing deals to them and supporting senior bankers in negotiations
• Compiling relevant due diligence materials
Requirements• Excellent time management skills
• Fluent in business English
• Strong drive and determination
• Willingness to deliver on difficult assignments
• Strong analytical, written and verbal skills.
• Have self-awareness with the confidence to work independently and take responsibility for your own development
• Have consistently achieved objectives set for you and taken action to improve your own performance