Administrative Assistant Intern for a GREAT fast growing finance companyFidelity Direct Mortgage
Certified Financial EducatorsCertified Financial Educators
College Meet-Up Intern For New App!YING
Banking InternshipNoah Bank
Banking / Sales Account Management - Paid internships and Full Time Sales PositionsMCO, Inc
Loan ProcessorBookmark This
1055 W 7th St. Ste. 2250
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSBA Loan Processor
The successful applicant's primary role will be to provide professional support and facilitate closing of all government guaranteed loans. The LP is responsible for coordinating all activities related to the packaging and documentation of government guaranteed loans.
We are looking for a motivated, experienced candidate to join our team at our corporate headquarters in Los Angeles. We have a culture that rewards and recognizes an entrepreneurial spirit, thought leadership and innovative solutions to everyday issues.
• Process files according to Bank policies, SBA and State requirements
• Create a file for all borrower information, financials etc.
• Gather and review information provided by the borrower
• Review credit report and all other 3rd party reports
• Point of contact for BDO’s, Customers, Title and Escrow Officers
• File UCC’s and familiar with various UCC requirements
• Familiar with banks and SBA’s insurance requirements
• Knowledge of Preliminary Title Reports and endorsements
• Knowledge of escrow documents and requirements
• Misc. special projects or assignments
• Responsible for adhering to and complying with all Bank policies and Federal and state banking laws and regulations.
• Complete post-closing tasks such as funding the loan, preparation of the loan boarding sheets, recording/filing necessary documents, and prepare file for scanning
• High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum three years’ experience processing SBA 504 loans. Familiar with the various state products and business loans.
• Working knowledge of SBA rules, regulations and SOP
• Self-starter and works with minimal direction.
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation.
• Ability to meet deadlines under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to appropriately escalate issues requiring problem solving and decision making