Banking / Sales Account Management - Paid internships and Full Time Sales PositionsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Summer 2017 Internship - Housing & Community InvestmentFederal Home Loan Bank of Boston
Summer InternshipColumbia Bank
Market Risk – Investment Banking BA - InternQtech Solutions Inc
Member Service RepresentativeWashington Typographic FCU
INTERNSHIP FOR LLB STUDENTS & RECRUITMENT FOR FRESH / EXPERIENCED LAW GRADUATESSUSHIL RAAJA & ASSOCIATES
Financial Markets Research Analyst Investment Baanking InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing Analyst InternBookmark This
Gulf Winds Federal Credit Union
400 West Garden St
Posted: August 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are only looking for students seeking a degree in either Marketing or Economics.
Join the Gulf Winds Team
Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, and we enjoy what we do. We are looking for people who want to be part of a forward-thinking culture and a family-oriented team. Our team is growing and we would love for you to join us.
The Marketing Analyst Intern will work as a part of the Gulf Winds marketing team and will report to the Marketing Analyst. The primary responsibilities of this internship will be to support the marketing team by providing data, research and analytics that will assist Gulf Winds in making strategic marketing and business decisions.
What can the student learn from this experience?
This internship position will allow the student to get involved with many aspects of analytics and reporting as well as marketing. The student will work as part of the marketing team, helping the team and entire organization achieve their goals. The student can be expected to learn the following:
- Pull and organize data- Extract raw data from the available sources and prepare data for analysis. This will involve pulling data from various sources and arranging the information and making it usable.
- Form raw data into usable and actionable information- Find the ‘stories’… identify trends, efficiencies/inefficiencies and other key findings that will provide guidance or support for marketing and organizational decisions.
- Use data to make business decisions- Apply discoveries and findings to current business situations. Utilize membership data to improve marketing efforts and better serve our membership.
- Development of analytical skills- Develop analytical skills through on-hands experience by working on various projects that require insight, forethought and collaboration with teammates.
- General marketing experience- Work with the marketing team on projects that encompass all areas of marketing includin
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
The Marketing Analyst Intern will be involved in day to day projects as well as more long term projects. The type of work to be performed includes, but is not limited to:
- Member survey process- Assist with the design and reporting of our member surveys which will include data collection, report generation and communicating survey results to the Gulf Winds leadership team.
- Daily/monthly reporting and analysis- Work with and support the Marketing Analyst with reporting responsibilities that include a range of daily and monthly reports. This reporting involves data collection, data assimilation and data analysis that will be used to gauge current organizational performance and provide insight and guidance to the marketing team.
- Presentation of data and analysis- Present and communicate various reporting and analytics to the marketing and/or leadership teams.
- Other projects/responsibilities- There will also be opportunity to work on other projects with the marketing team that are outside the scope of reporting and analytics.
A student seeking a degree in the areas of Marketing or Economics is required. We will consider students pursuing a statistical/mathematics degree if the student has some marketing studies.
Competency in the use of PC’s is required along with a basic understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Basic to intermediate Microsoft Excel skills are desired. We are also looking for someone with the ability to learn new software quickly as there are several pieces of software that will be utilized with this position.
Basic analytical skills along with strong organizational and communication skills is a plus. This role will require not only the ability to have insight and think through data, but will also involve managing multiple assignments and communicating with the marketing team and Gulf Winds leadership.
Great people skills is also desired for this internship as it will entail working and collaborating with other team members on a frequent basis.