Banking InternshipNoah Bank
Retail Banking Internship-Burlington, VTKey Bank
Banking / Sales Account Management - Paid internships and Full Time Sales PositionsMCO, Inc
Operations InternPalisades Credit Union
Mortgage Operations Support Summer InternshipPulte Mortgage
On-Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Summer Internships - Call Center RepresentativesDCU
Public Relations InternBookmark This
A1Marketing & Promotions
11421 Cronhill Drive Suite D
Owings Mills, MD
Posted: May 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProvide support to Marketing Director and Branch Manager
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.