JUG BAY WETLANDS SANCTUARY UNDERGRADUATE/GRADUATE SUMMER RESEARCH INTERNSHIPJug Bay Wetlands Sanctuary
Skin Care & Clinical Research InternMary Kay
Product Safety InternMary Kay
Research Intern - Coastal Conservation Research ProgramThe Wetlands Institute
Coastal Virginia Waterbird InternshipUSFWS-Chincoteague NWR
1232 Olive Street
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.