Real time monitoring and treatment of the growing mental disorders in USABookmark This
DescriptionSWESTN was found in May, 2013 with an aim to employ the emerging technologies for the general benefit iof humanity. Within.last 6 months SWESTN have been able to conduct internships, training workshops, career counseling and job placements across the globe.
We are looking for the individuals having a egress in science or engineering. The candidate is required to study the existing level of the technologies which support patients suffering from the mental disorders. On the basis of the study a further plan would be designed to develop modern technologies that support these patients.
Main features of the future technologies would be
- the economical gadgets which are wearable and intelligent enough to send patients data automatically to the doctor
- the modern apps would require minimum patient intervention in contrast with the presently available apps for curing patients
ResponsibilitiesThe internee is expected to
- to conduct the survey of the existing facilities and apps available for those suffering from mental disorders
- must possess basic knowledge to design the intelligent network of sensors and the mobile app interconnected to send and receive the data in real time .
RequirementsThe candidates must have
- a degree in science, engineering or arts