Host-pathogen interactionOregon Health & Science University
Cancer Research: Non-Paid Internship and Training or OPT (minimum 20hrs/wk for 1yr commitment)Genomics and Biomarkers
Bio Medical Instruments Intern8K Miles Software Services, Inc.
Biomedical device salesStandard Medical Systems, LLC
Agricultural ProcurementMediStrains LLC
Manager - Supplier RelationsBookmark This
123 Anywhere in the State
New Brunswick, NJ
Posted: March 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Often referred to as the ‘Amazon.com for medical research’, Scientist.com is pioneering a new approach to pharmaceutical research. By simplifying the creation of complex experiments, we enable pharmaceutical, biotech and academic researchers to “outsource everything but the genius”. This dramatically simplifies drug research, reduces costs and expands access to the latest cutting-edge tools and technologies. We are the current industry leader, with multi-year partnerships with 10 of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies and the US National Institutes of Health.
We are seeking talented, hard-working individuals who want to transform how medical research is done and speed the discovery of new cures for cancer, Alzheimer’s, diabetes and thousands of other common and rare diseases.
Half-time to full-time employee or consultant whose main responsibility will be to connect with and engage marketplace suppliers by phone and email.
• Reach out to new and existing suppliers
• Document and track supplier responses
• Prepare reports for scientists and suppliers
• Present summaries at team meetings
Responsibilities may be expanded to include:
• Training new suppliers to use the supplier portal (aka the “Backoffice”)
• Troubleshooting supplier problems
• On-site visits to suppliers
Thousands of stock options at a rapidly-growing start-up company
Work from your home or in our office
Possibility of rapid career development
Allows you to help make the world a better place
You can work from anywhere but will meet at 1-2 times a week with a colleague in a similar position also located in NJ. We will consider someone who can start part-time now and is graduating in May.
Requirements* Excellent phone and email communication skills
* B.S. in a scientific field (or equivalent work experience)
* Some flexibility in work hours (for contacting suppliers in other countries)
* Detail Oriented
* Chinese, Japanese, or German Speaking is a benefit but not required.