Graphic Design InternBlue Marble Energy
Web DeveloperBlue Marble Energy
Accounting InternBlue Marble Energy
Customer Service RepresentativeBlue Marble Energy
assistant managerAgri-Tech Ltd.
Aging and Age-related diseases Intern @ InSilico Medicine (Johns Hopkins University Eastern Campus)Insilico Medicine, Inc.
Intern - Product Positioning ManagerWuXi NextCODE
Manufacture AssistantBookmark This
AMT Scientific, LLC
3916 Vero Road, Ste K
Posted: October 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAMT Scientific is a full-service scientific and industrial manufacturer headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. Our goal is to provide cost-effective products at the highest quality. We manufacture high-quality and cost-effective biological and chemical tests to bring the testing laboratory to where it is needed the most -- the field. Our tests are easy to use, fast, reliable, have an extended shelf life, and present a unique and cost-effective way to perform microbiological analysis in the field or the laboratory. We proudly provide products for the following industries:
- Water (drinking and wastewater)
- Industrial cooling and heating
- Agricultural and food services
- Oil and gas
- Parks and other government sectors
We are seeking a Manufacture Assistant to join our manufacture team! You will be responsible for performing reagent dosing, operating instrument to produce glass ampoules, daily lab maintenance.
• Perform reagent dosing for ampoule test kit manufacturing
• Operate instrument to make glass ampoules
• Packaging and prepare necessary documents for shipping
• Perform daily lab maintenance
• Manage lab inventory for chemicals and hardware
• Previous experience in microbiology, chemical manufacturing or environmental engineering is a plus
• Familiar with industrial manufacturing procedures
• Self-motivated and highly responsible
• Solid writing and oral communication skills