INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Management ProgramBookmark This
10701 Melody Dr
Posted: October 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Do you need to find a position for the spring and/or summer of 2016? Are you struggling to find one that will allow you to gain amazing real-world skills, build your resume, work in a fantastic culture, and earn great money – all at the same time?
I am writing to you because College Pro has a handful of open positions in Colorado for students who want a unique and challenging position for the spring and summer of 2016. If you want to do something big, we may have a fit for you!
Here is a bit about College Pro and the Program we have designed for students:
· For 40+ years, College Pro has mentored and coached students in all aspects of how to run and manage a small business. 700 students participated in this program in 2015 including 25 in the states of CO and WY.
· Our positions in your area are open to all majors and any year in school and you do not need business experience to work with us. We hire based on leadership potential.
· With this position, you will learn how to market, sell, interview and hire, lead a team of employees, service customers, and manage finances.
· This program is designed to build your skill and your resume. This will give you a huge leg-up on your peers and make you extremely marketable to future employers.
· Many schools in your area give students internship credit for this program.
· Our program tends to pay better than most spring/summer positions
College Pro Documentary Series
We are currently accepting applications for our open positions in Colorado for the Spring/Summer of 2016. If you would like to learn more about our program, please reply right away with your full name, your current phone number, your preferred location of summer employment (list city and state please) and some good times to give you a call. If you have a resume, please attach it to your email as well.
Upon receiving your response, we will contact you within 48 hours to give you more information about positions that may be available in your area.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org