Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
MBA InternTrans Bay Cable
Business Development / Sales InternOSI
Business and Events InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
L.G.G.S. Squad LeaderLittle Giants | Giant Shorties
2016-2017 School Year Internships – MilwaukeeBookmark This
Association of Equipment Manufacturers
6737 W Washington St Ste 2400
Posted: September 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho We Are: AEM is a trade association that provides services on a global basis for companies that manufacture equipment, products and services used worldwide in the agriculture, construction, forestry, mining and utility industries. AEM's membership is made up of over 900 companies and represents 200+ product lines. AEM’s internship program has been active – and growing! – since 2013. To see the great things previous interns have to say about us, click here: https://www.aem.org/about-aem/careers/#/internships
What Else You Should Know: Paid internships ($11-12 per hour), 15-20 hours per week. Acceptable hours for AEM interns are between 7 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
How to Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to Wanda Sova, Executive Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line: 2016-2017 Internships – Internships.com. Only local candidates will be considered as we are not equipped to offer relocation assistance.
ResponsibilitiesWhat’s Available: We have internships for 2016-2017 in the following areas. Start and end dates vary depending upon the position, with many of our interns working year round.
1. VIP Recruitment – Assist in recruiting targeted VIPs to attend AEM’s flagship event, CONEXPO-CON/AGG. Have an engaging phone personality and not shy about making outbound calls? This job’s for you!
2. Product Management – Conduct online research to identify key players for new product groups and improve database content for our construction equipment sector.
3. Membership Services – Assist with annual renewal campaign and processing. Suggest new companies currently in the AEM database or by online research to become members.
4. Marketing – Lead outreach efforts via email and telephone to explain and promote our shows’ marketing kits to exhibiting companies. Seek out new organizations that relate to AEM trade show attendee targets (data mining).
5. Digital Marketing – Help execute email campaigns and strategic digital advertising tactics.
6. Business Development – Support our sales department with calling campaigns, data mining and prospecting.
7. International Marketing – Help promote AEM trade shows in other countries. Contact prospective partners to establish relationships, ideally leading to formal partnerships. A great opportunity to enhance foreign language skills in Spanish, Portuguese, German and/or Chinese.
8. Social Media – Assist in executing social media strategies to build followers and increase engagements on our AEM and trade show social platforms. In addition to social media knowhow, strong writing and video editing skills are needed.
9. Public Relations – Maintain media lists and research editorial calendars, collaborate on news release development and distribution, track media hits and compile reports.
10. Global Business – Research market opportunities and media partners in the Latin America region, analyze data and report findings. Fluency in Spanish (read/write) required; knowledge of Portuguese a plus.