Sales & Business Management InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Business Development Internship at Fast Growing Tech StartupNapkin Finance
Wanted: Spring interns for life changing internship.Defined With Purpose
Business Development / Sales InternSacatelle
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Business Management - Entrepreneur Mentality - Training ParntersMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Project Management Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Business Associate / Management TrainingBookmark This
Posted: August 29 2016
Company Location: Lombard, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 01/31/17 — ? (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for a great spring/summer job or a paid internship? Would you like to find one that will allow you to gain hands-on business and leadership skills, build your resume, and earn good money? Do you have a desire to be in charge of yourself and others? Then College Pro may be able to help you.
Let’s face it - the average job/internship is boring and provides very little hands-on value. Why pour coffee or file papers while someone else does the real work? We are seeking individuals that are looking for something more than your average job or internship. The College Pro Management Position is a hands-on business boot camp that provides real-life business experience in a variety of areas including management, sales, leadership, marketing, customer service, financials, and much more.
We have been in the entrepreneurship business since 1971, and annually have over 250 individuals running spring and summer painting businesses throughout the United States. We are not looking for painters and we are not looking for paper-filing, coffee-pouring interns – we are looking for individuals that want to be in charge of the ins and outs and run a real business.
If selected as a College Pro entrepreneur, you will be assigned a territory, and manage all aspects of the business including marketing, sales, hiring, training, leading, and financials. College Pro will be there for training, support and mentorship, and will guide you each step of the way.
Position Hours and Schedule:
• Spring: You will need to work part-time from January through May. Most of the individuals in this program work 15-20 hours per week during this time. The hours are flexible and if you have another job or if you’re a student, you can work this program around your school or work schedule.
• Summer: You must be able to work full time during the summer months. Again, the hours are somewhat flexible; however you need to be able to work at least 40 hours per week.
• Can the job be full-time? Yes, the spring portion of the position can be full time and you can work year-round if you qualify. You can also just opt-in for the part-time spring and full-time summer program.
Ready to learn more?
APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/2c2SQpV
This is not an offer to sell you a franchise. Franchises are offered by prospectus only.
RequirementsWho are we looking for?
We do have a very detailed and selective interview process. Below is a list of traits we look for when selecting individuals for our program:
• Coach-able and open to learning
• Hard Working
• Willing to lead and assume a leadership role
• Positive Attitude
• Strong values – personally and professionally
• Problem-Solving skills
What else is required?
• A valid driver's license.
• Legally able to work in the United States.
• Availability to work part-time during the spring and full-time during the summer.
Where are we?
Please reference this list to see which states we are hiring in: Illinois, Nebraska, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Wyoming, Oregon, Washington, Montana, & Idaho.