Business Operations AssociateLiberty Run Foudnation
Part Time Business & Leadership Internship with Sports Nutrition Startup - ENERGYbits®ENERGYbits, Inc.
Business Operations AssociateLiberty Run Foundation
Business Development Intern - PAIDCourse Hero, Inc.
Office InternCardinal Building Maintenance Inc
AFLAC Seeks College Students for Associate Training ProgramBookmark This
3201 Wilshire Blvd Suite 102
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionThis unique Training Program offers an intense program that prepares candidates for a professional career. AFLAC’s comprehensive training combined with hands on field experience, creates long term positons and residual income.
ResponsibilitiesThe program is broken down into three distinct and equal segments.
1/3 Classroom Training & Certification
• Tax Code Certification
• Sales & Marketing Training
• Enrollment Certification
• Professional Licensing
• Professional Development Seminars
• Strategic Marketing Training— “Working With the Who’s Who in the Los Angeles Business Community
• Master “Top Down” Selling
1/3 Field Training & Observation
• Witness Meetings with area professional (CEO’s CFO’s, Controllers, CPA’s, Banks, etc.
• Observe Strategic Marketing and Development interaction
• Participate in enrollments
• money through lucrative commissions
• Stock Bonuses
• Trips to exotic location, i.e. Cancun, Hawaii, New York
1/3 Marketing & Market Development
“Choose Your Method”
• Non-telemarketing-“Unconventional Marketing”
• Referral Development
• Interpersonal Contact
Los Angeles’ Top Marketing Strategy”
• Learn Communication Techniques invaluable for persuasion over the phone