ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (SALES) INTERNSHIPBookmark This
VAIN LLC Internships
DescriptionVAIN LLC is a premiere destination where people meet content, commerce and amazing experiences. It’s mantra is “Curating Your Life by Redefining Vanity”. VAIN LLC delivers amazing moments to its ever growing audience by combining curated content, superior commerce customization and amazing events nationwide.
The goal of an internship in account management/sales is to apply knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world situations, as well as gain the skills and experience that is necessary to prepare the student for a successful career in sales/advertising/marketing. Interns at VAIN LLC are hands-on from day one. We provide interns with the opportunity to do it all in the full scope of their future career field. Sales interns work with each entity under VAIN LLC. Most sales interns have the luxury of working virtually (remotely from where ever they are located) and are able to gain in the field experience by attending local entertainment events and conducting celebrity interviews.
Responsibilities• Strategize in partnership with Sales and Marketing Teams to develop new business and grow existing customer base through proactive communication of new or advanced product offerings, or in response to RFPs
• Communicate all aspects of campaign components to relevant internal stakeholders
• Partner closely with Custom Projects’ Manager to gain internal approval and production development timelines
• Partner closely with Sales Operations team to monitor creative implementation and flawless execution
• Build customer relationships, acting as day-to-day point of contact during post-sales cycle
• Analyze and track data for campaign effectiveness
• Conduct regular scheduled conference calls to communicate contracted deliverables and progress to customers’ goals and provide optimization recommendations
• Communicate performance metrics achieved at the end of each campaign
• Assist the research team by updating monthly reports detailing the size and demographics of the VAIN audience using analytics software and social data
• Keep marketing and sales communication materials (PPT presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents) up to date using the latest research data
• Develop VAIN University reporting template and distribute results to managers on regular basis
• Conduct regular competitive reviews to identify new ad product opportunities and trends
• Develop recommendations for new ad products and enhancing existing ad products Maintain PR contact lists, events calendar, and sample inventory spreadsheets
• Assisting the editorial team with special projects and events as needed
• Participate in brainstorming and strategizing sessions
• Attend VAIN LLC wide meetings, including regular intern briefings about VAIN LLC and departmental meetings.
• Follow current events, latest product releases and other consumer related trends.
• Must be currently enrolled in college; recent grads will also be considered
• Must have strong interest in digital content marketing
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Highly ambitious work ethic
• Working knowledge of social media
• Ability to work 15 - 30 hours per week
• A fully functional personal computer with access to the internet
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Working Knowledge of Google Applications (i.e Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, etc..)
• Tenacious and proven ability to execute sales campaigns
Successful candidates will have:
• Competitive nature, desire to win and a sense of journalistic ethics
• A strong interest in health, wellness, and food
• An interest or major/minor in digital marketing