Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Entry Level Business Analyst.Tekerp
Marketing InternSuper Mommy-n-Me
Aflac InternshipBookmark This
5 Great Valley Parkway- Suite 100
Description• Aflac’s name recognition is over 93% nationwide!
• Aflac is a Fortune 500 ® company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
• In 2013, Aflac was named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere magazine for the 3rd consecutive year.
• In 2013, Aflac was named to Fortune magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the 15th consecutive year.
• Aflac insures more than 50 million people worldwide and 500,000 Payroll Groups.
Responsibilities• Create and maintain a database of qualified leads and prospecting
• Quality Assurance calls to current clients; Acquire referrals from satisfied customers
• Emerging markets research; Use social media sites for networking/business development
• Source resumes from professional recruiting websites, schedule interviews and orienting new agents
• Increase vertical markets by creating leads from recently acquired clients for agents
• Participation in sales meetings; Manage agent contests and post weekly updates
• Newsletter and other communications for prospective and existing clients
• Learn how to run a small business with a big business name!