DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Chicago area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Marketing , Business Development , and Sales - Manhattan/Bayside, NYCapital Performance, Inc.
Business InternshipCareNational Healthcare Services
Life Coach (A Start Company)Life Coach StartUp Company
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNBookmark This
30 International Drive
DescriptionNeoscope is a fast growing IT company located in Portsmouth, NH that has grown double in size over the past three years. We are client focused and technology driven and it all starts with our employees. We are changing the playing field for IT solutions by holistically understanding the needs of businesses and going above and beyond their expectations. We are always on the lookout for peak performers who thrive in dynamic fast paced environments. We seek creative/critical thinkers that can hit the ground running, communicate clearly, and foster relationships.
As a business development intern at Neoscope you will:
• Understand the value of technology for small to midsized businesses
• Attend networking events and learn about other industries/businesses
• Take online training courses on managed IT services and sales
• Learn how to make cold/warm calls, set appointments, and craft effective emails
• Learn aspects of Outlook, Salesforce, and telephone systems
• Learn to be independent and take initiative
• Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
• Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
• Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
ResponsibilitiesHours and days are flexible depending on your schedule and although this is an unpaid hourly internship, Neoscope will compensate on a commission basis and pay for travel (.56/mile). We are located on the bus route if you do not have a means of transportation and students ride for free. Also, depending on performance there will be potential for full/part-time hire. All candidates much submit a resume, cover letter, and a list of courses taken.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
• Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation, and writing skills
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education