Business Internship for Fluent Spanish SpeakerConffianz, LLC
Bi-Lingual (French English) Business Development InternYulan, LLC
Minneapolis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Boston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
BUSINESS /MARKETING EXECUTIVEBookmark This
520 S Sepulveda
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: 422 days ago
DescriptionSTART DATE - FLEXIBLE BUT IMMEDIATE/SOON
LENGTH OF INTERNSHIPS - FLEXIBLE
I am the owner and manager of 2 businesses based in Brentwood, Los Angeles 90049.
We have 4 different projects in the pipeline and need a fast, efficient business/marketing executive assistant to help with business and marketing aspects of these 2 businesses. e.g. communications, budget management, placement, establishing target markets, design of packaging, web sites, online, etc
The intern may also assist with projects including development of a new, innovative products for the leisure industry, domestic product industry, property management and ladies fashion.
These projects are so varied and wide-ranging, you will never be bored.
You will have an invaluable benefit of helping in the development of these exciting new products. As things are getting busy, this intern will need to hit the ground running, be able to work fast and efficiently meeting tight deadlines.
The intern will have the immediate responsibility normally not given in large companies which will enhance their resume tremendously.
START DATE is flexible but ideally immediate - flexible with hours/length of internship.
This internship is deferred pay and can be used towards school credits and obtaining excellent work experience and reference. After a successful internship period, the position may become paid with huge room for advancement in the very near future.
For some reason this internship is showing up as 'virtual' however please note this internship is office-based.
ResponsibilitiesShadow business owner to gain perspective in all areas of running a small business, including writing business plans and press releases, marketing, sales, customer service, purchasing, stocking account management, customer service, and personnel.
Help recommend proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
Analyze, review, and identify trends in company reports.
Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
Setting up and monitoring social media sites.
Participate with management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
Forming contacts with numerous companies and pitching proposals orally and in writing for distribution of products, negotiating deals.
Expanding our multi-channel distribution channels domestically and internationally, online, offline, and via mobile.
Conducting daily research on market trends from around the world for purpose of spotting and sourcing new products and categories to source, distribute, or manufacture.
Setting up and overseeing operations/logistics involved with distribution of products.
Participating in marketing strategy of new product introductions
Work in many facets of the business including, marketing, business development & strategy, operations, sales.
Please kindly also answer the following questions.
1. How many years experience do you have in marketing/business studies or work experience.
2. Where do you currently live? If L.A. area, please note we are located in Brentwood, Los Angeles 90049.
3. Are you currently employed? If so, please state clearly the hours between 10-6pm and days (Monday - Friday) you are available for the internship.
4. What length of internship are you looking for? We are looking for 6 months minimum but ideally 9-12 months throughout the year to ensure we have consistency in the project management and you get significant work experience on your resume (please state end date if you are starting school)
5. When can you start the internship?
6. Please note : all investment is currently going into product development and therefore the payment for the internship is 'deferred' until the products return investors’ money. Please confirm you understand and are taking on this internship for primarily work experience and therefore are OK with this payment method.
7. Are you financially stable for the period of the internship? If so, please explain fully as we have unfortunately had interns leave due to financial stress.
8. Do you have your own transport, laptop, phone and relevant software
9.Are you American or have a valid working visa or green card ? If not and you are a foreign student you can only apply for this internship for school credits. (no exceptions) so please make sure you double check with your school on their internship qualifications.
Please respond to info@LNKInnovations.com.
- 110% reliability and dependability
- own phone, car and laptop (gas, stationery, will be paid)
- patience!! We are manufacturing in China and have language barriers
- ability to work quickly and efficiently
- no ego
- teamwork to chip in when necessary to complete projects on time.
- EXCELLENT organizational and communication skills