Beer Dreamer Internship - for Craft Beer Fans!Bookmark This
175 Varick Street
New York, NY
DescriptionCraft beer is the new wine and Beer Dreamer is bringing it to the masses. The current business model is high-end e-commerce and gifting; the full vision is a 360° presence of media, accessories, and retail locations in this $15Bn market that is growing 20% yoy and accelerating.
Beer Dreamer is seeking a part-time intern to assist in daily operations and curation, essential to the function of the business (15~20 hours per week).
As an Intern you'll gain hands-on experience at a fast-growing startup company. This position is ideal for students and recent graduates looking for part-time work.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 3-6 hours per day, with possibility for additional hours/project work on the weekends or during the week. Work can be conducted remotely, but will require in-person training at our office (WeWork Labs).
- Current or recent college graduate
- Very detail-oriented and efficient
- Superb communication skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- A "get the job done" attitude
- Experience with Microsoft Office needed
- Love of the craft beer industry is a plus
- Must be 21+