San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
The Business of YogaYogarosa, Inc
Artist Management (Music Business) InternshipSecond Road Management
Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Benefits ConsultantBookmark This
9017 Red Branch Road Suite 201
AFLAC is a Fortune 500 company that was founded in 1955. They are a publicly traded company conducting their business in the United States of America and Japan. AFLAC has been named one of the 100 “Best Companies to Work For” for eight consecutive years (2006-2013)
This program focuses on developing a college student for the business world. Upon completion the student will have a professional business experience on their resume and have developed their interpersonal skills as well as their confidence.
ResponsibilitiesThe internship is broken down into three distinct segments.
1/3 Classroom Training & Certification
• Tax Code Certification
• Sales & Marketing Training
• Enrollment Certification
• Professional Licensing
• Professional Development Seminars
1/3 Field Training and Observation
• Witness meetings with area professionals (CEO’s, CFO’s, Controllers, CPA’s, etc.)
• Observe Strategic Marketing and Development Interaction
• Participate in Enrollments
1/3 Marketing and Market Development
• “Unconventional Marketing”
• Referral Development
• Internet Marketing
• Interpersonal Contact
• Learn Communication Techniques Invaluable for Persuasion over the phone
• Master “Top-Down” Sales
Requirements• Must be 18+ years old
• Must have transportation
• Must live in the MD/DC/VA area
• Must have achieved freshman credit levels
• Must be energetic, hardworking, and excited to learn
• Minimum GPA 2.5