Business Administration InternshipBookmark This
SIB Development & Consulting, Inc
796 Meeting Street
Summer 2014 Interns Needed – Business Administration majors. SIB Development & Consulting is a firm specializing in reducing fixed monthly costs for multi-location companies including hotels, restaurant groups and more. It's a relaxed, fun atmosphere even though we work hard. Our interns do actual work - we don't send you to get coffee, run errands, etc. You will be working side-by-side several departments to assist in the procurement of savings for our clients. This internship may lead to future employment opportunities with SIB.
Our clients include Wal-Mart, Berkshire Hathaway, Universities, Hospitals, Grocery Stores, and thousands of restaurants throughout the country.
-Develop and improve business skills in communication, technology, quantitative reasoning and teamwork.
-Observe and participate in business operations and decision-making.
-Learn to apply business concepts and theories in real-world decision-making.
-Understand how a company trains its personnel and how training enhances work performance.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities and Expectations:
- Work side-by-side with business professionals to gather, identify and review client documentation.
- Conduct oneself in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Assist in the preparation and review of various vendor and client reports.
- Compose emails to clients and assist with follow-up calls.
- Entering Junior or Senior year.
- Business Administration major or minor.
- Strong analytical skills and accounting systems experience.
- Excellent computer skills, primarily with Microsoft Excel.
- Comfortable making lots of calls and working over the phone.
- Strong communication skills.