Business Development & Administration InternGenius In Motion
Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Entry Level Business Analyst.Tekerp
Business AnalystBookmark This
DescriptionA Business Analyst (BA) is someone who analyzes the organization and design of businesses, government departments, and non-profit organizations; BAs also assess business models and their integration with technology.
• Capable of performing detailed financial analysis including advanced financial modeling, profitability analysis, return on investment/discounted cash flow analysis, monitoring business issues and impact to bottom line.
• Heavy involvement in helping CFO budget and re-forecast operations / financials of the company.
• Oversee projects and implement them successfully.
• Perform various analytical functions, including analyzing proposed introduction of new programs, facilities acquisition, etc. and provide actionable insights.
• Research industry trends, competitors, etc. as necessary.
• Assist in preparing Board, lender and internal management reporting packages, including analytical review and graphs.
• Attend key meetings, both internal and external, which the President or CFO cannot attend and report findings from the meetings.