Phoenix - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development for an ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT COMPANYBookmark This
DescriptionLooking for a talented, professional intern to strategize and grow the business for Pictoguard- the leading Online Reputation Management firm for Celebrities and CEO's in the US.
Pictoguard is at the forefront as the go-to service for Deleting Photos and Content from Google, Promoting Positive Images and Content, Removing Negative comments, Suppressing negative articles and building Google Search friendly websites.
Our clients range from Record Labels, Musicians, Celebrities, Models, Stylists, CEOs, Business People and normal people with nude images, embarrassing pictures to cyberbullying. Our goal is to help our clients have a clean and positive reputation on Google to help them achieve and be respected.
Working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm from home via computer with a quick daily checkin with management. Some time in NYC to work with client managers in planning and business development.
If the work you do is valuable to the company this could develop into a paid or profit sharing position.
RequirementsMust have :
- A degree in business with specialization and interest in technology or PR
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Well versed and interested in current news and pop culture - music, fashion, movies, business and research where target areas of clients and growth
- Experience in growing the business from B2C to B2B for hotels, restaurants, consumer products etc
- Knowledge of Online Reputation Management and Google Search
- A self starter who can start and take initiative, identify problems and fix them, improve systems
- Excellent email and phone manner to interact with a variety of clients and topics and clients who may be in distressed situations to understand the needs of our clients.
- Competent computer skills and use of email, google search, join.me, powerpoint, wordpress, social media
- Experience and contacts in PR and business would be beneficial