San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSG CLARITY
Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Public Relations InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Administration InternBookmark This
DescriptionThis can be a completely virtual internship although preference is given to those in the Los Angeles area who can attend regular meetings with our team.
You will be asked to work with a team to create a business plan and a strategic plan. This is the primary job duty.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing programming and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work individually with little supervision and yet collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external team members by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A pleasant attitude with excellent organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education