Business Development / Client Relations InternBookmark This
140 Elton Hills Ln NW Ste 100
DescriptionFarmers Group, Inc. was founded in 1928, and has since grown to be the country’s third-largest home and auto carrier as well as the top special product carrier in the U.S.
A Business Development / Client Relations Intern will support a full time insurance agent in the day to day operations of their agency, assist with marketing efforts with an eye towards the growth of the agency, and provide outstanding customer service to agency clients.
Responsibilities- Utilize the agency technology on a continual basis to update policy and database information
- Call prospective clients to set appointments for the agent.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for agent and clients.
- Coordinates thank you/welcome letters for new households on a continual basis.
- Share responsibilities of answering the phone.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors/Associates Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, or related fields
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.