Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Administrative AssistantSuccessful Outcomes LLC
Research Pet & Animal Web Sites & Social Media to invite collaborationYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Research and WritingConnect 2 Coach
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Customer Service RepresentativeSpring Strategies
Account Manager Internship - Sales and MarketingOhio Legacy Consultants
Business Development/ Administration InternCost Cutters
Business Development InternBookmark This
6255 w. sunset blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: April 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Business Development Intern role is an ideal position for someone who is self-motivated, enjoys working in the fast-paced online space and passionate about creating new business relationships. The Business Development Intern will be involved with all aspects of affiliate marketing including: applying for affiliate programs, evaluating and optimizing merchant relationships, negotiating partnerships and selling ad placement.
Responsibilities- Oversee day-to-day business development tasks such as responding to merchant and advertiser inquiries, selling media placements and keeping up to date on affiliate program changes.
- Monitor merchant activity across multiple affiliate network platforms; Analyze deal/coupon performance, identify
areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Research/prospect new merchant affiliate programs to join
- Work cross functionally with Product and Tech teams to develop special tracking, reporting, new executions or other technical integration when necessary.
- Provide regular updates (daily, weekly, monthly) on merchant performance
Requirements- Excellent attention to detail and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Thinks outside of the box and develop recommendations for optimization efforts
- Independent, takes initiative, enthusiastic, eager to learn
- Comfort with interacting with clients and maintains a professional demeanor
- Ability to learn quickly with regard to new tools and platforms.
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and team-player
- An analytical, problem solving and results-driven approach to challenges and opportunities
- Must be in Los Angeles
- Minimum 20 hours a week