Future Country / Business Directors for an Indian Organization : Global Market Expansion ProjectIndia For Transformation
PR / Social Media / Video Interns to Full TimeArialie
Business AnalystSCM data
BIZ DEV Internship with Software Company in NYCBuilding Intelligence Inc.
Marketing InternJ. Stapleton Financial
Business Development InternBookmark This
6255 w. sunset blvd
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionThe Business Development Intern role is an ideal position for someone who is self-motivated, enjoys working in the fast-paced online space and passionate about creating new business relationships. The Business Development Intern will be involved with all aspects of affiliate marketing including: applying for affiliate programs, evaluating and optimizing merchant relationships, negotiating partnerships and selling ad placement.
Responsibilities- Oversee day-to-day business development tasks such as responding to merchant and advertiser inquiries, selling media placements and keeping up to date on affiliate program changes.
- Monitor merchant activity across multiple affiliate network platforms; Analyze deal/coupon performance, identify
areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Research/prospect new merchant affiliate programs to join
- Work cross functionally with Product and Tech teams to develop special tracking, reporting, new executions or other technical integration when necessary.
- Provide regular updates (daily, weekly, monthly) on merchant performance
Requirements- Excellent attention to detail and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Thinks outside of the box and develop recommendations for optimization efforts
- Independent, takes initiative, enthusiastic, eager to learn
- Comfort with interacting with clients and maintains a professional demeanor
- Ability to learn quickly with regard to new tools and platforms.
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and team-player
- An analytical, problem solving and results-driven approach to challenges and opportunities