Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Operations AssociateLiberty Run Foudnation
Part Time Business & Leadership Internship with Sports Nutrition Startup - ENERGYbits®ENERGYbits, Inc.
Business Development InternBookmark This
Thigpen's Professionals, LLC
Thigpen's Professionals, LLC is invested in sustainability. We want to provide opportunities for personal and professional growth in order to build stronger families and enhance the overall social health of our global community members.
Thigpen’s Professionals, LLC provides professional development services that include customized in-service trainings for employees, interactive workshops for trainers and intensive coaching for creative professionals and entrepreneurs. Our in-services are for organizations who want their employees to increase productivity and value the proficiency that is birthed from balanced personnel. Our modified workshops are open to entrepreneurs, trainers and transitioning professionals focused on career management and enhancement of leadership and preservation skills.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Manage and follow up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
-Develop creative and interactive presentations, quizzes and questionnaires
-Community Outreach and rapport building to develop strategic business relationships
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point, Outlook)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education