Business Development MarketerThe Price of Business
Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Office InternBlackwood consulting
Business Development - Intern/Chinese (Mandarin) RequiredBookmark This
Law Offices of Ron Katiraei
One Grand Central Place, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 2223
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are an immigration law firm, and have legal and other business relationships with China, and require knowledge of Chinese (Mandarin) for this internship position . We are located at 60 East 42nd Street, in front of Grand Central Terminal at Vanderbilt, in Manhattan. The position is unpaid however, we pay transportation and lunch stipends for this internship position.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education