NOW IS THE TIME TO INTERN IN THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY -BECOME A FUTURE LEADER IN BILLION DOLLAR INDUSRYGradujuana
Summer Sales/Business InternWellns
Business Development InternStrategy Marketing Solutions
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP IN THE STATE OF MARYLANDAFLAC
Phoenix - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development Internship - GreatSpacesBookmark This
3220 Market Street, 3rd Floor
DescriptionGreatSpaces is a startup operating on campus from the Baiada Institute for Entrepreneurship at Drexel University. We're building an online community that will make it easy for people to browse and reserve unique spaces to rent for all sorts of purposes. Our mission is to showcase public and private spaces to grow awareness of the different events that can take place in them.
We are currently looking for bright, enthusiastic and motivated students who are interested in working in the entrepreneurial world. Your primary role will be to help build and maintain our relationships with space owners, customers & organizations. You will conduct market research and perform cold calls to help spur the growth of our community. There will be many opportunities to contribute your own unique skills, ideas and knowledge as needed.
This position is unpaid but a daily stipend will be provided to cover food costs.
ResponsibilitiesRoles & Responsibilities:
1. Maintain relationships with customers and clients through our customer support portal
2. Conduct market research on groups to target and reach out to
3. Help develop partnerships with local organizations
4. Reach out to new event spaces to add to our inventory
5. Keep track of potential leads and opportunities
RequirementsJob Qualifications & Preferred Experience:
1. Super proficient experience using computers, web applications and social media
2. Strong verbal & written communication skills
3. Research and customer support experience is a plus
4. Enthusiasm and flexibility in facing new challenges
5. Willingness to take initiative and pursue new ideas
6. Ability to collaborate and work as part of a close-knit team