Business Development / Sales InternPSG CLARITY
Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Public Relations InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development InternshipBookmark This
House of Horology
193 Prince Street
New York, NY
DescriptionHouse of Horology is a modern watch brand based in NYC. We specialize in watches that are the perfect blend between fashion and function. Our retail space in SoHo doubles as an event, lounge, and office area. We are seeking candidates who can assist our team in expanding the brand.
We are seeking a passionate and motivated individual to work with our small team to execute both large and small-scale assignments. The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn. Currently, we are looking for an intern who is extremely detail oriented and organized, and who has passion and experience in the fashion field.
**College credit can be given
Responsibilities• Provide research on the competitive landscape
o Research watch competitors and report on what competition does well and where they can improve
o Analyze research to pitch and implement new business strategies
• Develop technology and potential customer outreach opportunities
o Research tools and technology that could manage HoH functions (pr, customer contact and acquisition, etc.)
• Assist in identifying potential business development opportunities
o Assist in the development of third party product assortment for HoH’s SoHo store
o Merchandising SoHo store with high quality products to compliment the HoH watch lifestyle
o Create lists of luxury, fashion, and watch stores for HoH future distribution
• Monitor news and developments that can impact integrated strategies
o Use Google alerts to monitor industry news
o Create weekly industry update to stay ahead of trends and information that will be sent to entire HoH team
**Working knowledge of Microsoft Tools is a plus
• Student pursuing a major in related field or a graduate looking to gain an educational experience
• An understanding of business best practices
• Ability to contribute individually and participate in cross-functional teams
• Has strong, professional written and oral communication skills
• Has an attention to detail, is organized and able to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Passionate about fashion, luxury, and pop culture
• Excellent time-management skills
• Professional attitude
• Strong desire and enthusiasm to learn