Business Development InternshipBookmark This
577 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionThis is an opportunity to shape the next Silicon Valley success story.
RolePoint is changing the way the world’s leading organisations find talent. We’re driving the shift in how enterprises use technology and social networks to hire. Check out our recent press:
This internship will give you everything you need to generate new business for any organisation. You'll have the chance to learn cutting-edge techniques and experience the inner workings of one of the best funded startups in the Valley.
We're looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Business Development Intern to help scale our rapidly expanding inside sales team. This position’s primary focus is to support and develop an exceptional team in a dynamic and shifting market environment. The ideal candidate should have a track record of top performance with a high level of enthusiasm to generate a robust pipeline of qualified sales leads.
Responsibilities- Establish, enforce and improve lead gen processes to maximize team efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist in designing and implementing a scalable training program and materials for new inside sales hires
- Lead day-to-day operations of an inside sales team and create daily accountability for reps regarding sales objectives
- Effectively design and implement the sharing of best practices and resource allocation across all team components
- Assist in identifying, qualifying and transferring target accounts to the sales team to generate revenue
- Develop and drive business planning and goal attainment
- Establish short and long term strategies for generating and qualifying sales leads
- Work collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing teams to establish a systemic approach to inbound and outbound lead generation that is aligned with sales goals and marketing initiatives
- Collaborate regularly with Sales teams to discuss best practices, business and market trends and review qualification approach to maximize opportunities
- Utilize creativity and out-of-the-box thinking to proactively develop new ideas and/or creative marketing programs to stimulate customer interest and demand, resulting in new approaches to prospecting and lead generation
Requirements- Creative, resourceful, able to adapt to change quickly, with an understanding of sales methodology
- Strong relationship-development skills resulting in long term, mutually beneficial client relationships
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify quality solutions
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for both self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Ability to identify key contacts for follow up; excellent ability to communicate project and status updates to team and cross functionally to ensure understanding