Business Development InternshipBookmark This
Yabroad Information Co. Ltd.
#901 C, No. 188, Tongsheng Ave. Nantong
DescriptionThis internship locates in China.
Internship fee applies.
The Yabroad Marketing Internship is not like any other internship; our program is an excellent opportunity for you to fully immerse into the marketing world. You will be given your own independent projects to undertake throughout the programme.
As a Marketing Intern with Yabroad you will have the chance to create and implement your own market entry strategy for your home market. You will be responsible for doing your own market research, identifying potential markets and coming up with ways to promote our programs and services in these markets.
You will also be responsible for helping to maintain Yabroad’s Social Media accounts. Again you will be free to come up with your own fresh ideas to help us expand and improve our Social Medias reach and influence.
Business Development is another area we want you to help us with. We are always looking for ways to expand our business and establish new relationships and it will be your job to assist us in this process.
Yabroad’s website offers a wide range of different content and articles relating to Cultural Exchanges and living in China, our interns will also be asked to create and upload some content relevant to these topics.
Responsibilities1. You will help the company create a Business Development strategy and use your knowledge and skills to implement this strategy.
2. You will be responsible for the ongoing development of our clients and partners. This includes undertaking market research to identify new business in different markets, identifying potential new markets and establishing contacts with them to create new business.
3. Participate in business networking. This will include events, activity participation to promote company brand, image and concepts.
4. Work with our partners to create new business and also make sure they are happy with our service and if there is anything we can do to improve.
5. Support & follow up with providers, assist providers by solving issues through email or on the phone.
6. Establish offline marketing tools (i.e. joining and organizing meet ups) to further enhance our business’s presence and reputation.
RequirementsUndergraduate student or above with a background in Marketing, Business, Communication or other related discipline.
Fluency in written and spoken English.
Strong communication skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
Creative and Flexible.