Boston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Marketing , Business Development , and Sales - Manhattan/Bayside, NYCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Analyst – InternshipHolidog
Business Development Internship (Off-Site)Z Architectural Rendering
Business Development InternshipBookmark This
100 Snake Hill Drive
West Nyack, NY
DescriptionDefender Mouthguard Laboratories has been fabricating the Defender Mouthguard for the dental profession since 1981. Until recently, custom mouthguards were rather cost prohibitive to athletes and not nearly as popular as they are today. In the summer of 2007, we sought out to make custom mouthguards more mainstream and more affordable to athletes.
A few months later, Defender Mouthguard Laboratories began offering custom fitted Defender Mouthguards directly to the public, at a fraction of the cost that a dentist would charge. In the later part of 2008, we developed the idea and blueprints to create the first Defender Mobile Laboratory and Fitting Center, where our Corporate Representatives and Certified Technologists would travel the country assisting athletes with the impression taking process and fabricating mouthguards on-site! Come January 2009, the Defender Mobile Laboratory made its first appearance at the US Lacrosse Convention in Baltimore, MD, and it spent a majority of the year traveling the country. Due to the high demand for our services, we realized a second mobile unit would be necessary.
One year after our first mobile laboratory made its appearance, the second mobile unit was built and ready to service our customers! This unit was strictly a fitting center, however, to satisfy the need for on-site impression assistance and order fulfillment. Demand for mouthguard production made it impossible to take mouthguard technicians away from the lab in New York and put them on the road. Although proudly displayed at our corporate office, our Defender Mobile Units have since retired. With an increased demand for on-site service in cities throughout the country, we have simplified our techniques in order to better reach and service our customers.
To this day, we continue to offer the Defender Self Impression Kit as well as provide our on-site services where available.
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for our Business Development Internship to work with our recruiting coordinator in growing our sales team and work with our corporate sales team on various events.
Preferred Competencies and Experience
· Vibrant personality and professional presence.
· Drive to help others.
· Articulate self-starter and team player with stellar customer service skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
Defender representatives are independent representatives and are not employees of Defender
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education