Marketing Service Assistant - State Farm Agent Team Member (Part Time - Des Plaines)State Farm Insurance
LOOKING FOR A CAREER?Circle Solutions, Inc.
Social Media InternLead From Within
Work with a Successful Young Entrepreneur on a Natural Food Start-UpUtoria
Various Intern positions: Event Assistants, Writers, Social Media Junkies, Graphic Artists, etc.NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Business Development InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionAn innovative next generation recruiting agency is rapidly expanding.
We are looking for the Best & the Brightest to join our Business Development Internship Program. We offer FREE training.
Experience is a plus but not mandatory. You must be ready, willing and able to dedicate yourself to being SUCCESSFUL. Must be professional in attitude, organized, punctual, and possess superb communication skills.
This Commission Based Internship Program gives you the potential to earn $$$ within the first few weeks.
The business development team works with companies who care about placing top notch candidates in specific roles. This team is responsible for introductions, meeting, pitching, and maintaining relationships with corporate prospects and clients. You will support Sales & Marketing initiatives.
If you are interested in this commission based internship, please fill out the application by clicking on this link: http://painlesscareer.com/?page_id=160
ResponsibilitiesThis role supports Sales & Marketing initiatives.
• Lead Generation
• Marketing Campaigns
• Sales Planning, Implementation and Execution
• Landscape Analysis & Vertical Focus
• Account Management
• Tracking and Measurement
• Able to travel to our Manhattan base
• Committed to working 20-40 hours/week from
• Self-starter -- ability to work well alone and with others.
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Ability to think strategically
• Excellent communication skills
• Solid grammar, ability to write concisely
• Must be Good on the phone
• Comfortable in any setting
• Must have a computer