International Development Internship/Training in Shanghai, ChinaLink to Asia
Operation InternZimplistic Pte Ltd
Business Development MarketerThe Price of Business
Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Marketing InternBookmark This
JRC Staffing Firm
DescriptionSUCCESSFULLY CONNECTING EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE WITH EXEMPLARY BUSINESSES.
JRC Staffing is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver the perfect fit between a candidate and an employer. JRC Staffing is a national staffing agency and offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services for clients on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients with world class customer service.
Our mission is to provide access to employment for everyone seeking careers and organizations that are seeking to find great employees. We've continued to expand our services to provide staffing and recruiting services to many industries with precise business needs which are a integral to building a successful partnership.
JRC Staffing Firm was founded in 2010 by Renee Chubb, who has maintained the premise that all people are extraordinary when given an opportunity to excel. This same principle is the vision and focus that continually connects job seekers and businesses together to provide solutions for the ever increasing employment demand in Central Ohio.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Assist in the creation of E-newsletters; writing marketing messages, compiling photos, content and logos and implementing in online program
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- If Internship is for college credits, please speak with your institution to ensure filing of correct paperwork