Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Pack Out Gear
50 Terminal St., Building 2, #722
Pack Out Gear is a young company, located in Boston, that offers outdoor equipment rentals. We carry tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, and other essential items that are sent directly to customers' doorsteps. Each order contains prepaid postage to ensure returns.
It is Pack Out's mission to make the outdoors more accessible by providing affordable gear and simplifying logistics.
As part of the Business Development 'department,' you will be working directly with the owner. You will assist with business strategies, market development, and product promotion.
* This particular internship provides the unique opportunity to be an influential member of a young, up-and-coming company.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Passionate about the outdoors and adventure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education