BUISNESSGAME PLAN BAR AND GRILL
Memphis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Intern - Intermediate Level (Business Growth)Molina Healthcare Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
78 Red Co.,
DescriptionBusiness To Business Sales / Marketing and Relationship Development- Real Life School is in session
78 Red Co., was established by 4 young entrepreneurs with a vision to reinvent ketchup in USA. Bring a more natural , healthy and tasty option when it comes to the world # 1 condiment. Our office is located 5 mins away from beautiful downtown Chicago near UIC and PILSEN community . At this time ,78 Red Ketchup is only available to the food service industry like restaurants, bars, hotels etc. and not available to our individual ketchup fans.
Internship is unpaid, but we will cover your cost ( Gas, Food, etc..)
Responsibilities- Development of business relationships with potential clients in the Food Service Industry and 78 Red Co.,
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face ( On location at restaurants, bars, hotels etc)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Must drive