BUISNESSGAME PLAN BAR AND GRILL
Memphis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Intern - Intermediate Level (Business Growth)Molina Healthcare Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
National Credit Masters
21 West Main Street, 4th Floor
DescriptionSmall business in Waterbury, CT looking for interns in Sales, Marketing, Social Media, Accounting, Human Resources, Bilingual (Albanian, Russian, Chinese, Indian, Korean, etc.) a plus, Financial Markets (Global, National), Advisory, Video and Television, Business Administration, Legal (National and International Securities Law), Entrepreneurship, Public Speaking. Corporate Finance, Editorial, Journalism, Graphic Design, Public Relations, Office, IT Computer Systems, Community Management, Communications.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education