Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Operations AssociateLiberty Run Foudnation
Part Time Business & Leadership Internship with Sports Nutrition Startup - ENERGYbits®ENERGYbits, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Kris Cole Image Consulting
DescriptionKris Cole Image Consulting is a leading fashion styling and image consulting firm specializing in providing personal and business brand strategies for individuals and corporations. Kris Cole's clients include celebrities, national publications, and fortune 500 companies. Kris Cole's fashion styling has been published in various publications and they have established themselves as the go to company for all things style and image related in the metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. Kris Cole provides executive training for fortune 500 companies on image and appropriate dress. Kris Cole also speaks to educational institutions on the importance of style, dress, and personal branding. We are looking for ambitious, creative, driven, and hard working individuals who are looking for a place to be creative and grow with us in the future. Applicants must be tech savvy and comfortable adjusting to various roles quickly.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Post to the company blog periodically
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point, Pages, Keynote)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Reliable transportation and laptop computer is a plus