BUISNESSGAME PLAN BAR AND GRILL
Memphis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Intern - Intermediate Level (Business Growth)Molina Healthcare Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
ZeBuzz Media, Inc.
DescriptionOur company is a provider mobile communication services. Our clients range from multinational corporations and national franchise groups to the smallest entrepreneurs. Our management team has had years of mobile commerce experience and our technology platform is one of the most robust in the market. Our mobile strategies drive a variety of industries from Professional Sports to Hospitals and Doctors offices. Our applications operate real time to instantly fill seats, deliver messages, remind appointments and reschedule visits. Our engineers and software designers are experts in the field of Mobile and Internet technology. Our marketing staff designs, develops and deploys mobile apps, mobile websites, text (SMS), multi media messaging (MMS), mobile commerce, or a combination to monetize and measure results. Our philosophy is to build business models that fit your company’s objectives. We consult industry experts to conduct focus groups and beta tests to insure the mobile strategy we design utilizes tactics that target the desired objective to maximize results. Our comprehensive mobile marketing campaigns, when integrated with traditional marketing, power extraordinary return on investment (ROI).
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education