Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Operations AssociateLiberty Run Foudnation
Part Time Business & Leadership Internship with Sports Nutrition Startup - ENERGYbits®ENERGYbits, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
New Start Enterprise Inc.
DescriptionWe at New Start help growing and existing companies grow in there field. Our job is to understand there needs and find solutions to any problems the company may be facing or face in the future. We are a very young company and will grow soon. We do have current clients and are happy to say we are growing quite fast. We are home based and local and are always available.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education