Business Development InternBookmark This
DescriptionResponsible for supporting the CEO and/or VP of Sales with the planning, organization, and implementation of Sales,
Execute marketing plans that are consistent with strong Business Development
Support Inboudnify’s annual business plan and marketing tactics, ensures achievement of revenue goals.
Worked to develop new client segments.
Develops and executes strong and efficient sales plans, designed to address customer needs while increasing sales, profits, and market shares as well as minimizing expenses.
Ensures that long, professional business relationships will exist with customers, partners, and other external contacts
*Presently, this position is compensated on commission only with ability to earn bonuses if incentives are met or quotas/profit margins exceeded. Will earn additional commissions on sales reps' sales and their own sales (if any). *
**Potential to grow into a salaried position**
Responsibilities- Create and execute sales plans/programs
- Research and advise on sales compensation plans
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive market
- Manage and follow up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and opportunities
Requirements- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email, and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education