Japanese Speaking InternBoston Technologies
Operations Intern-Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Entreprenuerial Apprenticeship! Prizes and Trips Available for Top Performers!!Benassurance Group-Aflac
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INTERNS WANTED!Silverman Benefits Group
MARKETING-NETWORK REPRESENTATIVENATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
8810 Melrose Drive
West Hollywood, CA
DescriptionTalenthouse is the world’s platform for creative collaboration, connecting aspiring talent, established artists and brand advertisers. Artists always retain ownership of their own work using Talenthouse as a platform to collaborate, grow their audience and monetize their work. Brands choose Talenthouse to engage in a dialogue with consumers in an entertaining, relevant and credible context.
Celebrated icons and global brands like Nokia, Playstation, Oracle, Universal Music, bing, 20th Century Fox, adidas, Nikon, Warner Music, Microsoft, HP, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, U2, Lady Gaga, deadmau5, Dolce & Gabbana, Paul McCartney, Tom Ford, Stan Lee, Eric Clapton and Linkin Park are among many who have turned to Talenthouse to build brand visibility and awareness across and beyond the social web. Talenthouse is where artists and brands engage to build an authentic community that rewards creativity and unlocks the value of collaboration.
Our mission is to liberate all artists.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
-Music be proficient at creating Decks (Graphic Design)