Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
KleenSpeed Technologies Inc.
Building 554 Cody Road
Moffett Field, CA
DescriptionKleenSpeed is a young innovative Technology Company focusing on the development of Stationary Energy Storage Solutions using Lithium-ion Battery chemistry as well as other new chemistry, and development of software/hardware products for an efficient energy grid. We encourage leadership, self motivation, personal growth and team collaboration. The intern will be given the opportunity to learn and apply learning's. The intern will be mentored to perform at their highest levels, while helping them to develop and/or identify their real passion.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education