Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Student AmbassadorGlobal Education Research Alliance/GERA
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Research Assistants NeededVerus Marketing, LLC
Growth Hacker / Biz Dev Hustler Wanted at Tech StartupSpace Sculpt
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
212 marine st.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionElephantDrive (ED) is a leading provider of cloud-based backup, storage, and access services. Using the Vault Services platform, ED allows its partners to deliver the same premium cloud storage services. We are looking for an individual who is interested in sales/business development position. Working with our Business Development Team on various projects, you will learn consumer behavior and persuasion techniques. Being part of a small tech company, you will get to see the impact of your work very closely.
Responsibilities- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate with internal/external clients by phone and email
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Knowledge/experience of cloud backup solutions is preferred
Requirements- Managing and scoping out new potential markets and customers.
- Maximize revenue from current customers
- Identify new partnership opportunities.
- Monitor relevant forums, blogs, and social media in order to engage and attract new customers and provide special treatment to existing ones.
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Reach out to existing clients to upgrade
- Assist customers with on-boarding process
- Provide support for existing customers and analysis of overall support processes to recommend system improvements