Entry Level Event ManagementBig Open Door Marketing
Housing Counselor AssistantASIAN, Inc.
Customer Service Compliance RepresentativeFoley Carrier Services
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Phoenix - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
D1 Personal and Sports Fitness Training
6150 Old Pineville Rd.
DescriptionD1 Personal and Sports Fitness Training specializes in one-on-one training and workout classes (yoga, boot camp, zumba, etc.) for all individuals wanting to increase their fitness levels and maintain active lifestyles. Our new private location will be opening in Charlotte where an intern is needed to manage day-to-day operations of the facility. This includes maintaining and creating social media outlets to drive business and garner attention. Organization, verbal and written communication, and a personable attitude are also key components to this position. We want our current and prospective clients to feel welcomed and comfortable training at our facility over others.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education