San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
The Business of YogaYogarosa, Inc
Artist Management (Music Business) InternshipSecond Road Management
Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Teacher Treasures Resale
3665 Club Drive, Suite 110
DescriptionPrepare for the experience of a lifetime! Work with great people, learn and gain experience in business development, operation as you help a start-up expand from the ground up.
Teacher Treasures Resale, in Duluth Georgia is accepting applications for non-paid internships. Interns are involved in every aspect of the business start-up and operation process including research projects, store set up, inventory management, business and store operations, financial management, business marketing, social media advertising, and client interaction. Our interns will learn hands on about the day to day operations for starting up and operating a small business. You will assist with the planning and coordination of our development and start up as well as other business management and operations throughout the year. You will help to maintain and update our website as well as contribute content to our other social media pages that connect with clients and other business professionals.
Location: Teacher Treasures Resale Store, 3665 Club Drive, Duluth GA 30096
Hours, compensation: Commitment is approximately 15-20 hours a week . Compensation includes a monthly stipend to cover gas and additional expenses.
Send resume to:
Rugayya N. Romain
Founder of Teacher Treasures Resale, Inc.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and educational market
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Inventory Management
- Another role requires leveraging the company’s communities on Twitter and Facebook to continue building their online community. Social media training will be provided.
Requirements- Openness and willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Pursuing a Associate or Bachelors Degree or equivalent education