Operations Intern-Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Entreprenuerial Apprenticeship! Prizes and Trips Available for Top Performers!!Benassurance Group-Aflac
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INTERNS WANTED!Silverman Benefits Group
MARKETING-NETWORK REPRESENTATIVENATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Internet Revenue Model Development internshipCambridge.com
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Lauth Investigations International
201 North Illinois Street 16 Floor South Tower
DescriptionNTERN HIRING ANNOUNCEMENT-LAUTH INVESTIGATIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC
201 North Illinois Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (HQ)
Full Time or Part Time Unpaid Internship
Lauth Investigations International, Inc. is currently seeking 3 unpaid interns to conduct research and perform business development.
Lauth Investigations highly encourages candidates with major in business and human resources to apply.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education