Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
14 East Main Street
DescriptionHKJ Group is looking for an Intern interested in working for a dynamic wedding gown designer! Internship is a great opportunity to develop hands on experience. An interest in fashion/style is a plus. Interns will be working in our offices located at 14 East Main Street, Georgetown, MA. Part time and Full time available.
This is an unpaid internship in exchange for college credit. If you don’t need college credit negotiable terms on compensation.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills