AFLAC PAID Internship program - Scholarship BonusesAflac
Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Cardio Kickboxing Fitness Intern / Management Trainee9Round Wisconsin
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a leading full-service digital marketing and management consultancy. We help brands execute a winning digital strategy on top social platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and others. We focus on YouTube Marketing, celebrity/music clearance for global ad campaigns. production services & social media marketing.
You will be involved in all aspects of business development dividing you time between research and getting hand on business development experience. For those highly motivated interns we have a commission structure so you can share in the "wins" you help create.
Our offices are in Los Angeles although we are more than open to virtual internships. So if you want to gain real experience in entertainment, advertising, and film production submit your resume. Previous interns are working within the entertainment, advertising and production industries.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in creating proposals for global brands and advertising agencies
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education