Entreprenuerial Apprenticeship! Prizes and Trips Available for Top Performers!!Benassurance Group-Aflac
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INTERNS WANTED!Silverman Benefits Group
MARKETING-NETWORK REPRESENTATIVENATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Internet Revenue Model Development internshipCambridge.com
World Trade Center Orlando InternshipWorld Trade Center Orlando
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Lavendar Development Group
DescriptionLavendar Development Group is a social enterprise company focused on real estate solutions and investment located in Metro Atlanta, Georgia. We're in the business of buying, managing, and selling houses, and the great thing about what we do is that we're able to help a lot of people.
We are seeking highly motivated and creative self-starters to join our internship program. We create solutions where everyone wins. We're the perfect option for many people, but in order to continue growing our business and assisting as many people as possible, we need help. That's where you come in!
Responsibilities- General administrative duties
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Gather market data and check for reasonableness, consistency, and errors
- Enter data into financial models
- Assist in the Due Dilligence process
- Marketing for Sellers and Buyers
- Lead capture and analysis
- Making offers
- Complete daily, weekly,and monthly tasks
RequirementsWe are looking for candidates who have
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and possible face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) and technology based research
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
Only students with exceptional talent and drive should apply. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious student to get hands on experience in real estate investing.
We are looking to fulfill this role immediately. If hired you will begin within 3 days. Please do not apply unless you can begin immediately.
This is a remote-based position. You will have regular contact with your manager but will not need to come into the office.
Candidates must provide their own computer with internet and a phone. Candidates must be able to work independently. Work assignments are completed virtually.