Business Development InternNaturalReview
Diesel USA Logistics & Allocation Internship Program Spring 2015Diesel USA
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Startup Entrepreneur Intern (with stipend)Prose Media LLC
Chicago area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business InternBookmark This
DescriptionNuvosys Solutions is looking for someone pursuing a business degree to join the team.
Must have a clear understanding of how a business operates and what is needed to be successful.
Required to undergo trainings, coordinate staff and efforts.
Business development and Networking skills A MUST!
This is an unpaid internship.
Will involve writing proposals and assisting the Principals with the launching of business ventures.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a business degree